Travel Policy

To our Customers, aside from the standard sale of services, we primarily offer professional consultancy services with regard to managing business trip budgets.

Statics have shown that out of 100% of the business trip costs only 3% is accounted for by the travel agent’s fee. For our Partners we focus precisely on the remaining 97%.

The cost analysis, assistance in creating, implementing and jointly enforcing the internal travel policy allows for continuous increase in efficiency and streamlining of business trip budgets.